Chit-Chat

huhuhu..kotak nie disediakan utk kemudahan anda semua..nak sembang ka apa ka ekot suka ati angpa laaa..janji happy..muahahahaha..gune kan ia dgn seadanya..ahaks..
ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear GOD!!

dear God,
what did i do to deserve all this kind of trials from you?
i suffer enough.
its been long 2 years after we break our relationship but the memories are still remains.
are she the one You decide for my soul mate?
are she coming back to me one day?
are she gonna be my perfect wife?
are she gonna be with me for the rest of my life?
if YES is Your answer,i still can bare this pain deep down in my heart.
if NO is Your answer,please brainwash me and let me forget all the memories with her.
i try and its a tiring attempt for this 2 years.
no matter how hard i've tried,
no matter how long i've tried,
no matter what technique that i've use,
no matter what i've done,
but still she still there somewhere in my brain.
ouh its so painful my dear God.
i want to move on.
i want a new life.
i want to continue my life without thinking bout her.
but i can't.
i rilly can't no matter what i do.
if u hearing me dear God,
please help me.
please meet me with someone else more perfect then her.
its not my fault our relationship broke down.
its his fault.
he don't deserve this but why me?
its suppose he is the one who deserve all this kind of suffering.
i believe in You.
i know all the things You decide to happen in my life is for my goodness.
for now i'll just pray~

0 kritikan:

About Me

My photo
ehem2..blog aku umpama diari ku..tempat ku menulis dan meluahkan ape yg aku rase..i write what i want to write..sharing tuh siket2 ah..hahahaha..tapi kalau tak suke jgn nak comment pakai perkataan2 yg tak bertamadun dan sbgnye..just close the tab and pooofff!! go..ok..? (^^,)*V

Followers

WishList!!

1 :: Handphone baru Sony Satio

2 :: Lappy Baru Sony Vaio

3 :: DSLR

4 :: Desktop baru (buat main game)

5 :: Seluar Jeans (yg amat banyak sebab aku ade 2 jer)

6 :: Kasot Everlast/Supra

7 :: New White Guitar (acah2 suci kalo putih :D )

Template by: Free Blog Templates